Progression of a painting

5/01/2013


We are going to focus on the top right painting (sorry I didn't take a picture of the sketch on its own). So first I sketch out my drawing. Then I lay down a glaze where flesh tones will be seen.

Shading begins, when I work on a face I almost always wait to paint the eyes until I'm almost done with the face.


Background is laid in.

And here she is. I'm thinking about doing a few videos of my paintings but not sure if there is interest and there is a good chance there will be lots of seeing my kiddos popping their heads in and out throughout the whole thing!
Not sure anyone is still out there but if you are, hi and thanks for sticking out all the silence, I'm really hoping that this time I'm really back for good!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

first ;)
Glad to see you back

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails