a moment in time

5/07/2013
I recently read a silly quote on facebook, something along the lines of: my house was clean last night, then the kids woke up this morning, the end.  
his favorite silly face currently
That sums up my life pretty well, I am trying really hard to embrace the mess and all that comes with a houseful of kiddos (if you are keeping track we are now up to four!)  I know that one day they will all be grown up and the only messes I will have will be mine (most likely from paint tubes).  So instead of focusing on the mess I will focus on the kiddos that make the mess because boy oh boy do they make my heart swell!


the mess seems to come back everyday

What is making your heart swell lately?  Lets chat in the comments!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

first ;)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails