Tag!

11/03/2007
Rashida tagged me so here we go!

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME!


Job's I've had:

Customer Service Rep. (at multiple different places, I was really a mall rat for a few years after moving away from home)

Accounts Receivable (most current job)

Babysitter

Momma! (and will always have)


Places I've Lived:

Manitowoc, WI

Madison,WI

Thats it (Madison, different places but still in the city)


Foods I Love:

Egg Custard Tarts

Pumpkin Pie

Chocolate

Homemade Macaroni and Cheese


Websites I Visit:

Etsy

Sew Mama Sew

Anthropologie

eBay


Places I'd Rather Be:

Hawaii

Portland, OR

Italy

Japan


Movies I Love:

Sabrina (the one with Audrey Hepburn)

Sweet Home Alabama

Second Hand Lions

Office Space


TV Shows I Watch:

Greys Anatomy

The Big Bang Theory

Pushing Daisies

Private Practice


People I Tag:

Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails