Introductions (of sorts)

12/04/2011




Photo by Funky Monkey Photography (which I filtered with instagram)


Craftacular was a smashing success!! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who found a piece that they connected with either for themselves or a loved one. Thank you to everyone that chatted with me and had such great questions about art making. And a huge thank you to those who had a look smiled and said such beautiful things about my work.

I need to be honest here... Craft shows are the most nerve racking thing I do. Everything I do has my soul in it and when I present it to others it is my way of asking others to please like me. And so those smiles are the same as if someone came by and bought everything off my table.

So thank you to those who took a piece home and those who took the memory of one home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails