Weekend Recap

5/23/2011
Perfect & Precious

Hey guys! Hope you all made it through the weekend alright! This past weekend we celebrated Leila's 5th birthday with friends and family. It was a great day, the weather didnt cooperate but none the less she had a great time, puddle jumping was done, and delicious cupcakes were eaten. Besides the festivities I got to go on a mini road trip with my amazing friend Staci, who has grown up with me and still loves me for me! We went to Green Bay to visit the new store DIY Studio & Gifts and visit with one of the owners Angie who is now one of the new stores in Wisconsin carry my stuff! (thank you again Angie for your sweet kind words). We had a few set backs with a car that was suppose to come back home with us this past weekend but we wont dwell on that, we were also lucky enough on the way home to miss out on some serious storms that dropped softball and larger size hail.

Thank you again to everyone for taking your Saturday to spend it with Leila and show her how special she is. At five she may not get it just now but as she grows up and looks back she we will be thankful for the amazing extended family she has.

Oh and again dont forget to vote for me! Voting ends at the end of May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails