6 Confessions

2/11/2011

There are confessions roaming around there in blogosphere so here we go!

-I have lost my cooking mojo (my husband will say I never had it!) This meal above was one of the last thing I made and "stylized"

- I am going crazy waiting for baby since we are getting close (under 2 weeks) I told myself I wouldnt rush it and give the baby his time to grow and come when he is running, the anticipation is killing me since I have a history of being early.

- Pandora is my life saver

- We still dont have a name for the baby

- I would eat cereal for dinner every night if I could (see my first confession)

- This week was 10 times better than last week (thank goodness!)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails