Catch up

12/08/2009


Originally uploaded by artsymomma.

Is everyone elses days just flying by?!?!? Holidays, craft shows, and throw in a few snow storms and I cant seem to get a grasp on time!

So to recap:

+Last weekend I went home to do my last craft show of the year. It was ok traffic and sales wise, I did though meet some great artists, got some helpful feedback, and it all made me decide that I really want to expand my art. Oh and it made me realize I need to get a circle of friends that like to throw theme parties! (white trash party anyone?)

+I have signed up for a few art classes to help expand my art (yay!) and really hope I do a whole bunch more this coming year.

+Everything here is going great, fast but great.

+Kenson is still not sleeping through the night so I am now going on 10 months without a good nights sleep. I am so used to it by now I dont know what will happen that first night I actually sleep all night!

+This is the first year in three years that most if not all my gifts will NOT be handmade. Only a few this year and it is eating me up but I am trying to let it go. There are a few in there but nothing like years past. We have also though scaled back. I just read somewhere about this family that only gives three gifts per kid (since it was good enough for Jesus!) Love that! Leila is still working on the Christmas thing, she thinks its her birthday. It should be interesting this year!

+Oh before I forget in this ramble (er I mean recap)... I have uploaded a TON of my art up on flickr. If you are interested in a print send me an email to artsymomma@gmail.com and we can work out something!

Alright enough of the random post today! Catch up with me! How is your time flying by?

1 Comments:

sulu-design said...

Well I'm glad you took a moment to catch up here 'cause I've been meaning to catch up with your for weeks now. I've been thinking a lot about you and hoping that your shows have gone well. It sounds like they have, and for that I'm so happy for you.
Things are moving way too fast here, too, and I've come to the realization that not all of my gifts are going to be handmade this Christmas either. I'm buying everything that I'm not making from local shops, and most of what I'm buying has been handmade, and I decided not to get myself upset about it. If it helps me and my family enjoy the holidays a bit more, it's worth it.
Good luck getting all of your plans accomplished.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails