Conversations

7/09/2009

up in the trees
Originally uploaded by BlixieAquaPanther.

Leila and I have been spending a lot of time outside lately. Recently I have been bring out a quilt and lay on it to read magazines while she rides her bike or plays in our portable pool.

A few days ago she laid down by me on the quilt to take a rest. We laid on our backs and looked up into the trees. I pointed out different colors to her, we talked about birds and squirrels.

During this conversation a leaf fell from the tree. Leila picked up the leaf and looked at me.
I told her "the tree is saying hi"

from this she looked up at the tree and said "Hi tree, thanks for the leaf"

Now every time we are outside she makes sure to say hi to the trees.

1 Comments:

erica said...

Adorable. What a great story!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails