Calm

12/09/2008



The craftacular went great. I couldnt have asked for a better show and a chance to finally feel like my sewing/crafting is appreciated and worth people spending their hard earned money on.

It was a long day but thanks to my friend Rose I got all of the bathroom breaks I needed! I also got to meet some great new artists and reconnect with some great ones I have met along already through this journey.

I found this great post about why you should handmade. Still on the fence? Here is the push you may need.

Normal posting to begin again. Hopefully I will have decent photos to share I dont think I have ever missed the sun as I do now when I cant take a picture after 3 pm everyday!

Photo stole from Naomi the mastermind behind Craftacular.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

So glad it went well! Now to relax a bit :) yeah right!

sulu-design said...

I'm so glad to hear that the event was a hit! I do hope you give yourself a bit of a break now that it's over.
And a happy belated anniversary to you and your husband. What an awesome photo of you two!

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

It's always nice when people appreciate (and purchase) what we create, isn't it? Glad you had a good event. =)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails