A crafty weekend

3/18/2008
My friend Rose came over for a weekend long craft-a-thon. Day one was sewing, she wanted to get some lessons on sewing so we made a tote she has been meaning to make for a friend for a long time. She brought the focal print, the super cute Japanese fabric, and the rest we pull from my stash. Rose was hilarious and commented that my craft room is like my very own craft store, aint she sweet!?!? As a thank you she gave me the left over fabric, seriously it is the best thank you gift I can think of!


Stay tune, tomorrow I will show you what I made on day two, paper crafting! (hopefully the sun cooperates so I can get a good photo because it is so worth a good photo!!!)

5 Comments:

/// said...

OMG THAT bag is ADORABLE!

Little ol' Me said...

Adorable... I really must learn to make a few simple bags for myself!

Tiffany

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Fun cute pic of you, too. :) Happy Easter, Stef.

Staci said...

YOUR HAIR IS BLACK!!!!
SUPER CUTE.... FYI... SUPER HARD TO GET OUT.... YES MY HAIR WAS BLACK AT ONE TIME... and no I don't have any pictures of it that way... lol....
love the bag it is super cute!
miss you babe!

Staci said...

okay I am an idiot.... but you two could be TWINS! and to prove it... I am going to show the picture to kim... and ask her who it is.... lol!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails