Thanks everyone!

10/20/2007

Thanks everyone for your opinions, I know I didnt get a chance to say thank you to each one of you so here is my chance. THANK YOU!!!!

here was the final tally:
With-3
Without-7
Undecided-5

So alot without and a few thrown in with buttons it will be *smile* Once again everyone thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment I really do appreciate it plus I got a few of you lurkers out there to say hi!!!

Now enough sappy things on to the winner, per a random number generator (we had one duplicate) lucky number 13!! waldeck dry goods is the lucky winner, I did email you but if you didnt get it please email me at artsymomma @ gmail. com with your address and I will send you off your gift!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted WITHOUT so HOORAY! :)

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

can't wait to get my pouch! thanks! -addie

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails