A part of my heart remains with you

7/10/2007

My dearest love,

I don't know what I did to upset you so but please come back to me. Just tell me what I did and I promise to never do it again in our lifetime. I miss you so. The other craft scissors can never compete with you. You are my one and only. I have searched everywhere for you. In all of your favorite spots like in between fabrics that are works in progress. My fabric begs for your return as well, you treat it better then any other scissor on the block.

Until I find you again my beautiful gleaming scissors a part of my world has stopped as I know it. I shall never be whole with out you.

Come back to me.


*photo courtesy of www.gingher.com*

2 Comments:

LeeAnn said...

*sniff* Losing your favorite pair of scissors is always heart breaking. Make sure you have all your spoons. They could have run away together.

Little ol' Me said...

hehehe, I know loosing a beloved tool is never funny - but your post did make me laugh!

Tiffany

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails