busy busy busy

3/13/2007
It is a wonderful feeling to wake up and hear birds chirping spring is finally starting to peak its head out here in cold oh so cold Wisconsin.

Leila and I have been able to get out of the house for the last two days and take an afternoon stroll *yea* my cabin fever is gone till next year. Lots of fun vintage finds to be posted soon.

I also got the good news that I have been excepted into my first ever craft show and on top of that it was juried so YEA me. Now I am in serious stock mode. I am also starting to create purses like this (based off of a japanesse craft book)as well trucking along on my totes (more denim is in the washing machine as we speak)

Have you seen the new Martha Stewart magazine Blueprint? I think I have found my new magazine. A lot of the items are out of my price range but so was everything in Real Simple. It is just pretty to look at *smile*

Another website that I am super in love with is a site dedicated to color combinations. I am HORRIBLE at combining colors a lot of the time and this site has helped me out so much to find some great combinations to help create me quilt projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails