Tax time: how to blow my money

1/31/2007
Yea! we are getting money back and now comes the fun part. Well actually here comes the dilemma do I do the adult and responsible thing and pay off some bills so that in the long run I will have more money to spend. Or do I do the thing we do every year and spend it frivolously?

Responsible me would do the following:

Pay a portion of Leila's outstanding medical bills
Pay off my smaller credit cards so we have those for emergency only
Pay off the furniture we bought this summer

Frivolous me:

Some sort of steam press
Contract out a website from Arianne
Spend a large chunk at reprodepotfabrics

While frivolous me will justify the purchases to responsible me by stating that these purchases are to help my business.

Stay tuned to see which voice wins in my head...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails