Today I...

5/04/2008
Spent the whole day with Ken and Leila

Went to the zoo

Bought a little bit of fabric for a custom order

Read a magazine

Did a little shopping and decided to SAVE our "bonus government money" instead of buying a TV

Had great Mexican food at a local restaurant I have wanted to go to for two years

Took a long walk with Ken and looked at houses for sale in town

Dreamt about our future house and all that we hope it will be

Started talking seriously about getting our act together and finally putting some roots down

5 Comments:

Rose Lynn said...

Sounds like a great day, good to hear! :-D

Rose Lynn said...

Sounds like a great day, good to hear! :-D

Rose Lynn said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you something super cute. I was reading your post Friday night laying in bed next to Oliver, and he saw the picture on the top of your page and pointed to her and said "yeaya!" (thats how he says her name) It was super cute!! I was so impressed that he recognized her, from just the back of her!! Awww....he's in love! :-D lol

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you and your family had the ideal weekend!

sulu-design said...

I like the recent posts... it made me think of how much we all do in a day. All of the thinking we do doesn't get much credit when we go over our days' deeds, so I'm glad that you included yours. Looking forward to seeing some roots set down!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails