Fun Friday Game

5/30/2008

(To see credits please click on the mosaic and go to my flickr page.
I am having issues with the links today!)



The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.



The Questions:

1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. What high school did you go to?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. Favorite drink?

7. Dream vacation?

8. Favorite dessert?

9. What you want to be when you grow up?

10. What do you love most in life?

11. One Word to describe you.

12. Your flickr name.

This was so much fun! Almost as much fun as Googling someone!
Happy Friday Everyone.

2 Comments:

Julie H said...

Ok I did it but after I posted I see I messed up a tiny bit lol. Took me forever so might have to stay that way!

Anonymous said...

yeah, Michael Buble is pretty dang cute. And funny, too! We've seen him in concert twice, and it's part music show, part stand-up comedy routine. Great voice and easy on the eyes. And my favorite thing? He's goofy as hell.
By the way, you are the winner of the Yummy Goods giveaway! Email me your address so I can have it for when I eventually put together your package and procrastinate going to the P.O.
:o)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails