Its just one of those days

5/05/2008

1. lemon chair 2. Lemon snaps 3. Lemon Splash 2.0 4. ode to the lemon 5. Cutting the Lemon... 6. Our Delicious Meyer Lemons 7. If life throws you a lemon - make lemonade. 8. Real Lemon! 9. Lemon Drop v1.3


I am having one of those days. I burnt my tongue on my coffee. I opened a package of snacks and they went flying all over the place. We had some upsetting news at work that really wasn't good at all. The walk I wanted to take tonight has been canceled due to looming storm clouds. And you know what? I am not letting it get me down. I chalked it up to just one of those days that it is best I snuggle in for the night with some trashy tv (hello gossip girl) and a snuggle bug (namely Leila). Tomorrow, is another day, another fresh start. I am glad it only took me 24 years to figure out the small stuff (and sometimes big stuff) isnt worth sweating over. Here's to tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Katie Jean said...

here's to a better day tomorrow :)

sulu-design said...

Good for you, lady - lemonade from lemons, right? Great perspective.

Rose Lynn said...

I am having one of those days today!! :-( I feel your pain! Heres to a great weekend! :-D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails