Its just one of those days


1. lemon chair 2. Lemon snaps 3. Lemon Splash 2.0 4. ode to the lemon 5. Cutting the Lemon... 6. Our Delicious Meyer Lemons 7. If life throws you a lemon - make lemonade. 8. Real Lemon! 9. Lemon Drop v1.3

I am having one of those days. I burnt my tongue on my coffee. I opened a package of snacks and they went flying all over the place. We had some upsetting news at work that really wasn't good at all. The walk I wanted to take tonight has been canceled due to looming storm clouds. And you know what? I am not letting it get me down. I chalked it up to just one of those days that it is best I snuggle in for the night with some trashy tv (hello gossip girl) and a snuggle bug (namely Leila). Tomorrow, is another day, another fresh start. I am glad it only took me 24 years to figure out the small stuff (and sometimes big stuff) isnt worth sweating over. Here's to tomorrow!


Katie Jean said...

here's to a better day tomorrow :)

sulu-design said...

Good for you, lady - lemonade from lemons, right? Great perspective.

Rose Lynn said...

I am having one of those days today!! :-( I feel your pain! Heres to a great weekend! :-D

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails