Call me cheap

5/06/2008

Go ahead I wont mind. While I would prefer thrifty, cheap is a close second. So this pile of "loot" is from my last two visits to the thrift store. Actually there is more but some of it has already been put away or hung up for visitors to see.


While I love all of the things I found (duh otherwise I wouldnt have bought it!) some are better finds for me than others. Firstly the little people house.... I have been wanting a whole collection of these Leila for about a year and at $3 I couldnt pass it up, seriously they are insanely costly on e-Bay! Leila obviously from the photo above is in love with that dish. I am not really sure what I am suppose to use it for but I have a smaller version in pink and felt it needed a friend to sit with on my counter. $1 well spent.
And the patterns, I have too many WAY too many but they are ridiculously cheap so I am stashing up to one day open up a store I think. Plus I just like looking at them, is that wrong? I didnt think so either!

Happy thrifting!

5 Comments:

LeeAnn said...

Wow! Great finds! I really love the green lamp base. If you decide it doesn't 'go' with your decor, I could provide a happy home. :)

Liana said...

OMG I used to have that F-P house!!! I loved it!!

gina said...

Call me cheap too then! You found great stuff - congrats!

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

I never find such great things at my local thrift store. Is it me or the store???

dawnkristine said...

I love the vintage patterns too! I have sooo many. If you ever need something specific, drop me a note. It is great to see others from WI on the crafty blogs!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails