Swap done check

9/27/2007




Better late then never. Finished up my doll quilt for the swap. Not super happy with it. Happy that I completed it, though with quilts in particular I am a little more of a perfectionist then in my normal sewing life. My triangles didnt line up the greatest. Though if you squint you cant tell *smile* I am happy with the binding. I have a large stash of vintage bias binding so I grab some wide taffeta and went loose. My partner is a great quilter, so I am sorry that they don't get a better quilt, made to their level. Hopefully they will take pity on this little wonky quilt and love it as their own.

2 Comments:

Katie Jean said...

Looks great stef! I'm sure she'll love it. Just keep making more and you'll get better each time!

Unknown said...

I love it! Especially the colors.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails