One giant leap for me!

1/07/2007
I have created a website. Thanks to a software program that at about 1 am last night I wanted to throw out the window I have my site up and loaded.

http://www.artsymomma.com

Right now I only have it up for a month just to see how it does for me if I like it I will keep up with it but let me tell you the last two days I was about ready to pull my hair out. THANK GOD for google and the way I can type just a small phrase in and get the answers that I need. Seriously what did people do before the internet and Google?

Check out the site and let me know if there are any road blocks you come up against.

I am so proud of myself one more thing I have accomplished without spending TONS O MONEY, ahhhh the spirit of a broke women wanting to make it! *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails