More gifts

5/10/2007
I am avoiding getting my stock ready for my craft show in exactly a month (eek) I dont know why I am avoiding it but I am. Oh well nothing like a deadline to kick this girls butt in gear. I have friends all around me having babies soon so diaper bags have been in order. I made this one for a good friend of mine. She is having a boy but she still wanted a cute (but blue) diaper bag. Enter the Artsy Momma to the rescue.

She was beyond happy with how it turned out as was I; it was what she was looking for she told me. This bag was the first time I used a magnetic clasp. I really dont know what I was so afraid of they are so easy to put in!

Here is the whole gift two onesies , I love them both equally. Some baby toys and a blanket with cute little hippos on it (the baby's room is a jungle theme but I didnt want to do an obvious type blanket).

I love sewing gifts especially when everything turns out great and the recipient likes (or loves) the gift.

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

And I'm sure she LOVED it. So great! You are so talented!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails