A gift

2/13/2012
My good friend Michelle from Dainty Daisies had her Grand Opening celebration for her new store. She recently closed her store in Oshkosh and moved to an amazing space in Appleton.



So to celebrate we took a mini family vacation and went Appleton. I wanted to give Michelle a little gift so I painted a picture (one of my 29 faces for this month-more on this later).


I have never painted glasses before but I was ready to give it a go since Michelle just recently got some cute glasses!


I stole this picture from her Facebook page *smile* so if you are from the Appleton region love vintage clothes and handmade goodness go stop by Michelle's store you wont regret it oh and tell her I sent you!

2 Comments:

elizabeth said...

what a great painting. she's very lucky to have you as a friend :)

Juliette Crane said...

i will definitely stop by the shop the next time we're near appleton...what a lovely gift!

xo, juliette

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails