Valentine Swap

2/14/2008

Happy Valentines Day! I got to participate in a fun secret swap and on Valentines Day we are to reveal who we sent our gift to, I had Tammie (she doesnt have a blog) hope she enjoyed everything I had fun creating it all! I still havent had time to figure out my Valentine yet I have been looking around but if my admirer comes to my blog reveal yourself I want to thank you properly I LOVED my gifts!!!! Speaking of those gifts I will hopefully get pictures up after this weekend when I actually get some sunlight in the house!




3 Comments:

Cheryl Ensom said...

OH MY! I adore what you made your partner! Just LOVELY! What a lucky girl she is. :) Hope your day was full of chocolate and LOVE. Hugs, Cheryl :)

Anonymous said...

Really pretty gifts

Tammie Moore said...

Hi I loved your gifts soooo much. Thank you, you put some time into it and it shows. Oh I do have a blog too at www.myartsoulwings.typepad.com Thanks again Tammie Moore

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails