Swap gift received

7/17/2007
I am so glad I signed up for the Doll Quilt Swap I know I will want to sign up for the next round too if the girls throw one together again. My quilt is from Sheridan all the way over in Australia it was super exciting to get a package from another country in general but once I saw the contents I was giddy with delight!

I asked for something shabby chic/pinks and greens for Leila's soon to be decorated room. Sheridan did not disappoint.



I love this quilt. I almost want to hang it in my craft room for inspiration but I know it was intended for Leila and I am trying REALLY hard to stick to my guns. But then I look Toe Tapping Tilly and my knees go week.

Must.....stay....strong.....

4 Comments:

Amanda Jean said...

wow. that is sssoooooooooo cute!

Mama Urchin said...

Hooray for a good swap!

Lisa K. said...

Lucky, lucky Stephanie! I love Toe Tappin' Tilly! It's so perfect!

Katie Jean said...

oh you lucky girl! That is sooo pretty!! Maybe it can go on display through your house. Like a museum. hee hee.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails