Details Continued...

7/05/2007
I think I will stick with the detail theme for awhile. Less talking and more showing. We have some not so good details going on around here. Right now I can really only concentrate on the small details. I need to keep distracting myself away from the larger details, they are too big, too scary, and too unthinkable to think about right now.

I am working on a super secret present for my best friends birthday. If I could bottle up the love and support she gives me I would. Not only would I make a fortune then everyone could be as lucky as me to have such a wonderful, kind, loving best friend. I am so lucky to have her and I really enjoy making gifts for her. She is my biggest cheerleader and I know anything I make for her she would love. This year in particular I really want to make her something that she cant live without and that years down the road she can say "my best friend made that for me for my such and such (shh I wont say your age Katy) birthday"

So here are the details to her first gift.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love your super-secret showings. This is so fun! Beautiful work . . as always!

Amanda Jean said...

the details look great! can't wait to see what it is.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails