Is it spring yet?

3/25/2008





I finished up my wreath for my Spring swap. I got the husband approval, it was one of, are you really going to hang that up look? When my husband doesn't really care for something I know I have done a good job and that it is my style all the way! (How sad is that?!?!) I think it is really pretty and I hope so does my swap partner. Now I just have to finish up mine.

By the way... I looked at the calendar, yep first day of Spring has come and gone, so why oh why are we to get more snow?!?!?!

7 Comments:

Jade said...

Lovely wreath! And my husband is the same. His excuse is he says he's no expert, so he'd rather not say anything. LOL!

sulu-design said...

I ADORE your wreath, and I'm now addicted to the blog where you first got the idea for it - thanks for that link a while back.
I've learned not to show my husband certain things that I make that I love if I know he won't go for them, just so that my bubble doesn't burst. The issue of personal taste is big on mind right now.
Hoping no more snow falls on you...

Unknown said...

Very very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I realized I hadn't added you to my links. I do read you daily. Fixed!

/// said...

Oh how adorable!!! :)

Little ol' Me said...

I just adore this! If you have time...haha...I know WHEN?.. can you share the directions?

This is just soooo pretty!
Tiffany

gina said...

Your wreath came out so cute {despite what your husband might think}!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails