sometimes you just need a reminder

4/13/2011
artwork for bff

I made this for a dear friend who has been led on a pretty tough journey recently. A reminder to keep faith that the path laid ahead was chosen for a reason and it gives you the opportunity to grow.

Last night was one of those moments for me between a little boy who is a Picasso on walls that I will have to paint over, a little girl who refuses to eat dinner, and a teeny baby who wants to be held at all times and when not held screams like he is in physical pain. So I have faith that tomorrow is another day, that my babies will grow up and will not always want me to hold them (and when that time comes I will be upset about NOT getting hugs) and that everything will be alright.

Some days we just need that reminder, have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails