prep work

4/25/2011
Artwork 002

Since fully embracing creativity in my daily life I try each day to do something creative. Some days (ok most days) I dont get to spend a lot of time on my creative time to do something quick and I have learned that I can create art in shifts that I dont HAVE to sit down from start to finish on a design and by stepping back I really can build on a painting. My favorite quick creative time is prepping my canvas. I take just a few colors at a time and go to time laying down the base colors.

I did about 8 of these in a half hour or so. I am thinking about doing a video or two about making my artwork and my tips/tricks I have learned along the way. Would anyone be interested in seeing that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails