Update

10/13/2008
I saw my doctor today and my water has not broken or torn which is really good. I have an ultrasound on Friday to see if they can find any other reason as to the low fluid levels. My doctor seems optimistic. He reassured me that just because I am below "normal" doesnt mean we are in danger some people have to be above normal and others below normal so you can get a normal.

I want to thank everyone for all their thoughts and prayers. It has truly gotten me through this first hurdle. We are still not out of the woods yet but so far so good. I just keep sucking down water and trying to take it as easy as a mom of a toddler can.

I cant express my gratitude for all of the notes of thoughts and emails I will be in debt to you all for the rest of my life.

7 Comments:

Danetta said...

Take care of you.

Lindsay said...

I'm glad that things are going OK. I pray that you continue to get good news!

Samantha Caffee said...

OH! I am s glad that the doctor was so reassuring!!!! I thought about you all day long. I will call my pastor in the morning and tell him as he wanted me to let him know what you found out at the doctor today. We are still praying mama! Hang in there!


I love you.

xoxo,
Samantha

The Stitching Surgeon said...

glad to hear you are not ruptured! still praying...let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

So good to hear the good news! Take care!

corine said...

Oh good! Thinking good thoughts, here in L.A.

Samantha Caffee said...

Just checking in. I wanted you to know I am still praying.
Love you.

xoxox,
Samanha

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails