An even better update

10/17/2008
So today was the big day. Seeing the baby in 3D and checking everything out. I am happy beyond belief to report everything checked out fine. My levels have gone up and I was sent out of the office with the instructions of keep drinking lots of water and rest whenever I can.

Sorry I wanted to get a picture of the baby BOY. Yep! We are having a baby boy (sorry Ria I didn’t call you before posting it for the whole world to read!) and we are over the moon with the news. I had no time to take a picture OF the picture plus we have a wedding this weekend that will take up most of the rest of the weekend.

I want to thank everyone from the deepest of my heart for all of your thoughts, prayers and positive energy I truly believe every bit helped and I could feel it in my soul as days passed during those uncertain days. I will never be able to repay you what you are worth but I can promise I can pray with the best of them now that I have had a lot of practice this last week and a half.

Love you all and have a great weekend!

17 Comments:

Erin said...

I am so happy to read this update. I've had you in my heart and my prayers. I could not be happier that you got good news.

Have a wonderful day, Drink lots of water.

Katie Jean said...

Oh, I'm so happy and relieved that everything is o.k. And congrats on the boy! They're so much fun!

Danetta said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear the good news. Isn't it wonderful to be able to ask for prayers and thought and feel so good about it?

corine said...

yeahhh!

sulu-design said...

Phew! I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief for you. I'm so glad to hear your good news, and glad to hear that your big sister of a daughter will have a little brother. Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! so happy for you and for the good news! Take care, dear, and have a wonderful weekend too!

Yvonne said...

I'm so happy to read this update to. That is the best news. Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

So glad that you had good news! Whenever I was pregnant (even still, at times) I toted a nalgene full of water everywhere - even at home to be sure I got enough. Congrats on having a boy! My boy is a fun handful :) Have fun at the wedding!

The Stitching Surgeon said...

A boy!!! Yeah! Congrats! Isn't the power of prayer amazing?!? I am SO glad to hear all is well. :) Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

So pleased to here your good news. I arrived at your blog last week after reading 'The Handmade Dress' and have been checking everyday and praying for you. I had a very difficult pregnancy but could not imagine life without my lovely small son who finally arrived on his due date safe and well. Take it easy and although I may not comment too often I will certainly be checking in. 'May god keep you in the palm of his hand.'

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy for you that everything is going well! Keep hydrated!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Great, great news! And congrats on the little man! Hope you are drinking water while reading this! And rest!

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh my, I missed the scary news the first time around, so I will just say that I am glad everything is ok!

Stacey said...

So glad you got good news...congrats on the little guy! How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! On your baby boy!
Im so happy that all is going well for you. I cant wait for this little man to join us. There is nothing sweeter then a new born baby.

Little ol' Me said...

What a blessing, how wonderful for you all!

Congrats!

Kelley BO said...

I'm way behind on your blog but CONGRATS and I'm SOOO glad everything is OK!!

And a boy! A boy! YAY!

I think Kelley for a boy is REALLY awesome...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails