Finally!

10/23/2008

A crafty update! Took me long enough I know. Between baby issues and a sewing machine that kept having issues it took me almost 2 months to get these babies cranked out. They are actually pretty tiny purses but oh so cute. I am sending them out into the world this weekend I hope the store in Madison will like them. I plan on making a few more in this size for the upcoming craft show as well as creating a medium size purse from this pattern. Now I just have to get my "large" size purse pattern settled. I have a feeling this will be a weekend of prototypes!
Oh and remember to vote and let me know that you voted in this post to be entered into my still undecided giveaway *smile*

8 Comments:

Lindsay said...

They turned out so beautiful! I love the fabric patterns.

Julie H said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

These turned out so very cute! I love all the fabric that you used! Can't wait to see the rest!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Iam first time to here. Love yr bags so much.

sulu-design said...

Wow! They're adorable! And so many of them - how do you get it all done?!?

Little ol' Me said...

I adore them! I would surely buy one if you in my area!

rashida said...

Wow! Those look awesome! Nice work, Stefanie!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails