Coming soon....

7/29/2008
An addition to our family!!!! Just one baby, I guess this photo is suggesting multiples but honest there is only one baby in there!

I am so glad to get this out there, I have been busting at the seams for weeks now but first I wanted to get past my first trimester and I wanted to make sure all of my family knew. So yep we will have a new teenie tiny baby here beginning of February.

I am finally getting my energy back. Let me tell you this time around I have never been so tired in my life with Leila I was working 60-80 hours a week up until she was born so I had no room to be tired! Now that we are in the second trimester I am wide awake and ready to go so there has been some actual sewing and outings out around town! So guess what that means blogging again on a normal basis.

YEA! I have missed you guys!

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news. there is nothing. I mean nothing, like a baby. I'm thrilled for your family.

LisaPV said...

Congratulations!!! I can't imagine starting over. My little one is 3, thought I really miss my babies its nice to have them all peeing in the potty. Now I find joy borrowing other people's babies and giving them back. Still, Im a little jealous. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and the rest of the family!

rashida said...

omgosh Stef! That's awesome news! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Leila is going to be an awesome big sister. Rest up now. ^_^

thrifty-fox said...

Congratulations Stef (& family)! That is awesome!
I can't believe my baby is started kindergarten in a month! :(

I am happy you are feeling better too! :)

Hugs!

Kelley BO said...

YAY YAY YAY!! Congrats!!!!!

sulu-design said...

So I've already e-mailed you, but I had to stop by and leave my congratulations here. I'm so excited for your family. Best wishes!

Naomi said...

congratulations!! i won't even be negative about how the end of pregnancy completely sucks... i'm sure you remember..*(as i type this at 5am because i have insomnia..) hehe...

hopefully i will get to meet my little man within the week. it is nice having them close together. my girls were 16 months apart, now there is a 9 and 10 year age gap!! ugh. congrats though and enjoy every second.

xxoo

cmkuks said...

Congrats! We are very happy for you!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails