Three Things About Me!

4/13/2007
I have been tagged by Val, and while I normally dont get tagged (nor remember to do these things) I figured it would be a good way for people to get to know me better.

Three Things That Scare Me:

1. dead birds
2. snakes
3. getting shots

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My sister Ria (Maria) she gets my humor and has a pretty sick one herself!
2. My best friend Katy (also gets my sense of humor)
3. Leila she cracks me up ALL the time.

Three Things I Love:
1. Sewing (duh)
2. antique stores
3. good "foo-foo" coffee

Three Things I Hate:
1. scary movies
2. close minded people
3. slow poke drivers

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. why I cant keep my house clean
2. murder
3. the universe

Three Things On My Desk:
1. check book
2. tape measure
3. a little knick knack that says "Freezin Season"

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. have the TV on
2. burping up root beer
3. listening to Leila test out her lungs

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Sew for a living
2. remodel a home (I first need to buy a home but still)
3. travel the world

Three Things I Can Do:
1. hold a baby and sew
2. make a mean ass choc. chip cookie
3. drive a stick shift

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. climb up a rope
2. whistle
3. wink with both eyes (I can only wink my left eye)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your gut
2. The Fray
3. Fly Leaf

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. People who like to tell rumors
2. those who dont believe in you
3. Macy's Playground (I think thats the band, it was the WORST cd EVER)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to create a schedule
2. How to be more organized (and stay that way)
3. To be the best mom I can be

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Chinese food
2. Egg Custard Cups (a Chinese pastry)
3. Peanut Butter Cups

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Little House on the Prairie
2. The Price is Right
3. Cosby Show

Three Things I Regret:
1. Going through my "moody teenager" stage so many mean things were said (thankfully I have been forgiven but still)
2. Staying in Wisconsin for college, I was suppose to move out to California, not for Ken to move here to Wisconsin.
3. Not waiting to go to college until I had a better idea of who I am/was. I have been an on again off again student for 6 years with no degree and now want to change it again *sigh*

I am not going to tag anyone but feel free to post about this if you would like!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your list! I love the Fray, too! And, I have big troubles in the organization/clean area of my life. We should share tips when we get 'em and then force each other to do them! lol :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails