Happy Friday

1/22/2010


Dress up is in full swing around these parts. I am also the hippie mom who lets her daughter wear whatever she wants to daycare. Let me tell you some of the outfits she comes up with are amazing. And poor Ken-ken is too young to defend himself from big sister dressing him up right now. Poor guy is constantly in girly clothes! Oh well makes for better blackmail for me during the unruly teenage years!

I dont know about you all but I am so glad to close the book on this week. Lots of ups and downs here but mostly downs that I am just ready to said goodbye to! Have a great weekend everyone and heres to a better days ahead!

1 Comments:

maria said...

where did you get your background for your blog, i love it! I want a layout like that.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails