That time of year

8/05/2009
Every year since Leila was a year old I have taken her picture out on an open road at my parents house. Year one from 2 huge difference. This year besides the fact I couldnt get one of her standing still or by herself (her baby cousin was running right next to her most of the time) it doesnt seem like she has changed all that much. Which is ok by me. By year 18 I know there will be a world of difference!



2007



2008



2009

And to keep with tradition Kenson got his photo taken as well.



I wish he was sitting up but really I love this picture more and more each day I look at it!

Do you have any family traditions? Do tell, I would love to hear about them!

3 Comments:

UPrinting said...

Oh she's just too cute for words! That'll be a wonderful idea to get a picture of her every year. That'll be great material for a scrapbook or picture book of her life, to chronicle her first 18 years :)

Julie H said...

Very cool! I take my kids pictures in front of a tree in our yard every year on the first day of school.

Liana said...

I actually like that he's not sitting up...sages of life and all...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails