Late nights

8/25/2009


I am suffering from restless/insomnia type sleeping habits lately. Last night I woke up at 12:40 am wide awake. Normally I would put in a movie or try to lull myself to sleep. Last night (or should I say this morning) I was too restless so I got on the computer and created a digital collage that I intend to have printed on a stretch canvas. Here is hoping it turns out well. I finally got back to sleep around 3 AM and up again by 6. While I love the burst of creativity I wish it would come in the middle of the day and not in the wee hours of the night/morning.

3 Comments:

Kelley BO said...

Stef, this is going to be BEAUTIFUL!

And thank you for doing the Blog thing on FB...not only did I join after you, but now I can keep up on yours effortlessly :-)

Donna Boucher said...

Love your collage....and I love the font you chose...and the words....so great!

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

Oh insomnia.
My mom is so insomniac that I'd still catch her watching TV at 3:30 a.m. whenever I get up for work.

Are you planning to print that collage out? :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails