The home stretch

12/17/2007

I am happy to report that I got many of my major gifts almost complete. I quilted all weekend and all that I have left to do is the bindings yea! Now on to easier things. Can you tell what I have on the brain? Time to do some appliqué shirts for the kiddos in my life. I am having the hardest time with the little boy’s shirt I want to make. I want it to be “boyish” and most of my fabric is “girlish” I’ll figure out something.

I am happy to say I am now treading water in the gift making world and no longer drowning though I have a lot more to do I at least have my wits about me and a decent pace set *smile* Here’s to the home stretch and a very crafty week!
**Credits are given on my flickr account**

1 Comments:

Samantha Caffee said...

Oooooh! I was so inspired by all the appliques! Thanks hun!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails