there is now a process

3/30/2011
The state of my art desk lately. I am seeing trends towards colors I didn't even know I liked!

So there is definitely now a flow if you will when it comes to making art with 3 little ones under the age of four in the house. That flow is slow and steady and get it in when you can! *smile*

Just like everything else in my life it is finding the right rhythm lately. And priorities. Food, water, and clean diapers are the top priorities. Housework near the bottom (hello clean laundry, meet laundry baskets where you will stay until I wear you and have to wash you again, I don't have a flow yet on folding and putting away).

I am no super momma just one who loves her babies to bits, has paint on her hands, and probably some mac n cheese from the kiddos lunch in her hair!


oh! Dont forget to enter my giveaway here, you deserve it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails