My creative goals

7/22/2010
Many of these goals are actually dreams that most like sound and look more glamorous in my head then they are in real life. Others are goals I am striving at daily and hope to achieve sooner than later.

Run/Own a brick and morter store

Write a book for newbies like me

Have my collage work licensed

Create wallpaper

Create fabric

Make a quilt for each of my family members

design home accessories

make sewing patterns

have a floral shop

run a successful online shop

cupcake shop

second-hand/thrift art supply shop

teach at creative retreats

start a vlog

start podcasting

capture my creative process and share it

be featured on Design Sponge among other favorite blogs

be in artful blogging and any other stampington publication for that matter.

1 Comments:

Upsy Daisy said...

I just happened upon your blog tonight but am convinced we must be twins separated from birth or something because aside from owning a cupcake shop or creating collages, my creative goals are exactly the same as yours!

I've quickly bookmarked your blog and will be back to read more!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails