The days mush together

6/23/2010
(See the look on Leila's face? Ah the sassy's are still rearing their ugly head at four and NOT just at three)


Hey all! How are you? Long time no chat I know... sorry. I have been hit with a big fat wall of blahs. Anyone out there with me? I dont know what is going on but I just want to do nothing. Wait I take that back, I want to do something I just cant find the motivation to do it. My workout routine has gone to crap. My eating has turned to WAY to much fast food then I am comfortable admitting to. And my art? Forget about it, I feel like I cant get anything from my head to canvas to look the way I want it to. I have been taking some creative classes to hope I get my butt in gear but they really are just overwhelming then inspiring me ugh.

I have been spending tons of time with the kids, and when Ken isnt working on the weekends (there has been a lot of that lately, me and the kids miss him) we are spending time as a family. But other then that NOTHING is getting done. I feel like I am spinning my wheels in every sector of my life and as much as I hate it I havent put a stop to it.

Oh, and the video I promised? our video editing software has decided to no longer work so a picture of what I created is on its way, I am not happy with it but I need to let it go and go on to the next challenge... paisleys not sure yet what I am going to do with that. I think I am going to make a tribute to my friend Rose, because whenever I think of paisleys I think of her.

So what have you been doing this summer, please tell me I am not alone with getting my butt kicked this season.

2 Comments:

sulu-design said...

Sometimes, I think we have to let our butts be kicked. Wallow in it a bit, you know. Not for too long, not until we forget what not wallowing feels like, but enough to know that we're done with it. I hope there's a light at the end of the tunnel soon, friend!

custom handmade clothing said...

I have been sewing up storm. All sorts of projects- 4th of July dresses, bridesmaids dresses and more!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails