Baby Girl

5/25/2010

Leila, baby girl today you are four. Ready to take on the world and pretty much know all the answers to everything (at least that is the impression you give me when you are telling me how it is!). You are super goofy, super bossy (I have NO IDEA where you got that trait from *smile*), have an amazing laugh, and make me count my lucky stars that I get to be your momma everyday. I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Baby girl I hope 4 is all you want it to be!

(on a side note two seconds before I took this picture giggles and smiles, the camera came out and this... the curse of the non-smiling child has come around these parts! Lucky for me Kenson hasnt hit that point yet so I will have at least ONE smiling child)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails