Help a girl out!

4/13/2010

A day in the garden
Originally uploaded by H a n n a h_.

So the gym has been a torture chamber but in a good way. I may have to share some of my embarrassing stories so far. So today I learned that having good reading material is tops. I am almost through my stash of magazines so I thought I could get all your input.

What are some of your must read, cant put down kind of books? I have been out of reading circles for a few years now. I am not looking for deep thinking books right now. Something that will help me forget about the pain I am putting my body in to get back into shape!!!

(Oh and no need to mention twilight. I have read all but the last one and it is on my list)

1 Comments:

LISA said...

My all-time favorite just-for-pleasure book...Boy's Life by Robert McCammon. Trust me.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails