Spoiled Rotten

6/10/2009
This year I bought Leila a playmobil set for her birthday. While I had a feeling she would like it, I bought it for selfish reasons. Because I wanted to play with it! While I didn’t grow up without a fair amount of toys (I probably had more than I should have given our lack of funds) I never had something as cool as this.


Lucky for me she loves it and refers to it as Grandma and Papa’s house since it is a country/lodge type setting. And while my parents don’t live in a lodge, have chickens, or any animals for that matter, they do live in the country and farms are a plenty all around us.

Now if I could stop setting up the toys and taking pictures. And I MUST stay out of our local toy store so I don’t buy a ton more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails