Finding my groove

10/14/2011



I have done a few years now of holiday shows, this year I am doing two and to say I am freaking would be an understatement, we are down to a month and it is time to buckle down. Normally I go into factory mode about a week before, can't do that this year for sanity sake so it is prep-mania around here!

I look around and there about 30 small pieces waiting for there second layer of background, 10 originals waiting to be sketched, a handful of faces waiting for homes (see above) , and a million more ideas in my head that I hope come to life!

So the next few weeks are going to be process photos and few words.

And if you are the area I would love to see you at the shows! (Oshkosh- the Sat before Thanksgiving & Madison Dec. 3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails