Video killed the radio star....

7/15/2011
photo(4)
(isnt he getting so big already?!?!?)

I think facebook has killed my blog! I mean it, I post there (facebook) so much more and I just assume those who are reading my blog are on my facebook page. I know that isnt true (as a few of you have pointed out to me) so here is what you have been missing from my facebook page (btw if you would like to add me on facebook just send me a message noting you are a blog reader, normally I only "friend" those I know, nothing personally to the general population just want to make sure I am ranting and raving to those who get/know me!)

I have:

complained about the heat
worked on my craft show display (and begged others to help me out)
mean momma came out
cute pictures of the kiddos were shown
sweet treats where made
cursed auto correct


It should be noted since getting a smart phone I post on facebook a lot more to my husband and friends dismay *smile* (hubby I think is about to block me from his wall/news feed if he hasnt already!)

So what do you think... are blogs dying thanks to facebook and soon to be google+??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails