snap shot madness

10/11/2010

This is the typical face I get from Leila now when I take her picture. Screaming and running as fast as possible away from the camera. These moments are fleeting and she is making it that much harder to capture a second in time. Any suggestions on how to disguise my camera? I am all ears!
And Kenson? He is finally walking after waiting over 18 months to begin. Now he is practically running, but still getting used to hard sole shoes, hence the sitting down. He also is taking cues from Leila and this was the only shot of oh say 20 that he actually was remotely looking at the camera. Oh well. I will take the one I have and treasure it none the less and laugh at the 20 or so of the back of his head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails